It's hard to top Schloss & Gut Liebenberg for romance when it comes to celebrating your wedding. No matter if the ceremony is to take place in the roughly-hewn stone church on the estate, in the park's tea house or the Libertas Chapel on the palace grounds - you can exchange your vows in an absolutely stunning atmosphere and then head of to the palace or the historic bull stable for the wedding party. The most sought after wedding location on the premises however is the pavilion by the lake with a lovely view of the water.
The location has a lot to offer and the possibilities seem endless. You can make use of the wedding service of their highly competent staff at any time. The team will bend over backwards to meet your every wish for your wedding, their eye for details is close to unbeatable.
Also culinary is offered much. The wedding banquet is made up of regional cuisine and the buffets or menus can be planned individually to your desires with the chef - of course also possible with venison from estate's hunting grounds.
Additionally the wedding couple and their guests can opt to rent rooms in the palace or the lake house to spend the night there.
Schloss & Gut LiebenbergParkweg 1
16775 Löwenberger Land
Business hoursNo informations available.
- Parking: Yes, free of charge
- Card Payment: EC, Mastercard & Visa
- Reservation: Recommended with at least 6 months' notice to provide for maximum choice of date and wedding location
- Price Level: Buffets and menus between 45,00 - 55,00 euro, flat payments start at 9,50 euro
- Wedding Examples: Wedding "Robin Hood & Lady Marian" for 137,00 euro/person for weddings up to 30 adults, includes wedding ceremony near the tea house, champagne reception, coffee & cake, banquet in the hall of the Hunters' Training Lodge, barbecue in the evening, service and drinks for 6 hours | Wedding "Romantic Wedding in the Palace" for 144,00 euro/person (for up to 40 adults) includes wedding near the tea house, champagne reception, coffee and cake, celebration in the banquet hall of the palace, 3-course wedding dinner menu, service and drinks for 6 hours