Schloss Diedersdorf is a wedding venue for a noble and also a rustic ambience as well, according to your wishes. An in-house registry office takes care of the formalities and the wedding and the pavilion at the lake provides a romantic atmosphere. You can exchange your vows either in the magnificent castle or open-air in the green park belonging to the castle. The beautiful village church of Diedersdorf is recommended for a church ceremony.
A whole team of wedding planners provide a range of amenities that will hopefully make the most beautiful day of your life even more special. Here numerous experienced partners of the castle are there to help. No matter whether it is about the photographer, wedding videos, flower decorations, make-up artists, carriages, limousines or the like, the wedding couple is gladly helped. After the wedding ceremony the kitchen serves a course menu or Buffet according to desire, all the same whether fine or rustic. You can choose to celebrate in the forge, market hall or Brandenburg-room. Also available are a rustic horse or cow stable, such locations can also be used for weddings at Diedersdorf Castle. All rooms and possibilities can be shown by appointment during a personal guided tour.
The individual service, the historical ambience and the wide range of offers make a wedding at Schloss Diedersdorf unforgettable.
- Daily: from 07:00 am
- wedding celebrations: according to agreement
- Parking: available for around 700 cars
- Card Payment: EC, Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard, Amex
- Remark: The wedding (register office at Großbeeren) and your celebrations are organised to your specifications. A ride in a horse-drawn carriage or a limousine service are available, too.
- Number of Guests: 30 - 300
- New: The new Lake Pavilion is a smaller facility for more intimate weddings. It is made totally out of glass. Also suited for executive meetings, DSL and beamer are available.
- Reservation: by phone