Framed movie posters of movies by America's cult director Quentin Tarantino, dimmed lights and an ambience in red and black provide for a true "Pulp Fiction" atmosphere at Tarantino’s Bar in Berlin-Mitte.
You shouldn’t be surprised that you can even smoke on your cigarettes while Tarantino’s movies like “Reservoir Dogs”, “Inglourious Basterds” and “Django Unchained” are screened in the background. Additionally you can pick from over 200 drinks on the menu. Classics like “Cosmopolitan”, “White Russian” and “Bellini” On Ice go along with extraordinary creations like a “Chocolate Mint Martini”. Besides the wide range of cocktails you can also choose from many sorts of whiskey, gin and beer.
Usually you’ll listen to the movie soundtracks but on Fridays DJs play some fine electrical music. At the weekends you can rock the small dance floor from dusk till dawn.
Just so you know: Tarantino himself and his main cast actors like Brad Pitt have already partied here.
- Tuesday and Thursday: 07:00 pm - 02:00 am
- Friday and Saturday: 07:00 pm - 04:00 am
- Sunday : 07:00 pm - 02:00 am
- Reservation: by phone
- Card Payment: Cash payment only
- Specials: They have their own cocktail creations and weekly changing cocktail cards (Reservoir Dogs, Kill Bill, Inglourious Basterds, Django unchained contain several cocktails in tune with the movies' theme)
- Price Level: Cocktails between 5,00 - 8,00 euro, longdrinks 6,00 - 6,50 euro