The Duncker Club is a revered institution. With a history of more than 30 years, it's one of the oldest Indie Rock locations. An authentic crowd from all layers of society comes here to "duncker", run wild and rock with Indie and Alternative. The garden offers a breath of fresh air, if inside things get too intense.
Next to a beer garden, the Duncker also has a cocktail bar. Worth mentioning are the Thursday concerts with free concerts and an aftershow party. No matter if party or concert - this place truly rocks!
- Mostly: 09:00 pm
- Ticket Prices: Thursday free of charge, other days 4,00-5,00 euro
- Programme: Independent Dance Campaign, Independent Dancing Music; Thursday, 10:00 pm free concerts and aftershow party; Friday and Saturday, Independent Dance Campaign, free until midnight, 5,00 euro later; Monday: 09:00 pm, Dark Monday, 3,00 euro
- Average Crowd Age: 20 - 35 years
- Card Payment: Cash payment only
- Price Level: Drinks 2,50 - 5,00 euro