The swimming hall of the pool venue has a very pool of 50 metres length, ideal for all those who practise swimming as sport. Fall and winter make this Berlin-Marzahn venue a popular destination due to its diverse sauna landscape. You will find for example a classic Finnish sauna, a herb sauna, a sanarium and multi-sensoric showers. Additionally you can participate in courses like aquafitness or take swimming lessons!
The natatorium with its sail-like blue and white ceiling underwent a thorough renovation a couple of years ago. It reopened for business in October 2009. The swimming hall on Helene-Weigel-Platz started a wave of swimming pool renovations all over Berlin. The entire venue is barrier-free.
- Monday: Public swimming: 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm | Public swimming (limited number of lanes): 12:30 pm - 10:00 pm
- Tuesday to Thursday: Public swimming: 06:30 am - 07:00 am | Public swimming (limited number of lanes): 07:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Friday: Public swimming: 06:30 am - 08:30 am | Public Swimming (limited number of lanes): 08:30 am - 10:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: Public swimming (limited number of lanes): 10:00 am - 12:00 pm | games & fun: 12:00 pm - 04:00 pm | public swimming: 04:00 pm - 05:00 pm
- Ticket Prices: Main ticket 5,50 euro, discount at 3,50 euro; base ticket: Monday to Friday: 10:00 am - 03:00 pm: 3,30 euro, discount at 2,00 euro
- Offer: Sauna landscape with Finnish Sauna (95°C / hourly sessions), steam sauna (45°C), herb sauna (up to 80°C), sanarium (up to 60°C), multisensoric showers, 2 resting rooms, outside area
- Courses: Swimming classes, aquafitness
- Barrier Free: Changing room for special needs with shower and toilets, 4 water wheelchairs, no lift into the pool but flat, rounded steps in about 45 cms height enable access to the sports pool, special needs parking