This bathing beach is the perfect place for both unwindig from the daily stress and for sports activities. Daily upkeep of the sandy beach is carried out professionally by a beach cleansing machine for hygienic reasons.
The bathing area boasts an island and a pier of 50 metres going into the water. If you are looking for the full package of holiday and relaxation, you can even book a professional massage here.
Since the spring of 2016, Strandbad Jungfernheide is also home to Berlin's first water ski facility. It is aimed particularly at beginners, as the draw mechanism makes it easier for beginners to get out of the water, according to operator Axel Gleimann. In addition, there are no waves on the lake, which encourages practicing. Interested parties can rent the facility and attend courses.
- Season 2019:
- Monday & Wednesday: closed
- Tuesday & Thursday to Sunday: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
- opening hours: can change according to weather conditions
- Daily: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Price Level: Day ticket: 6.00 Euro, group tickets for school children: 5.00 Euro per person