Inspired by the creative spirit of the trendy Friedrichhain district, the Almodovar Hotel welcomes you with a modern and lively atmosphere. Touristic highlights like the Oberbaumbrücke, the East Side Gallery and the river Spree are close by. Six different room categories are available, with furniture from sustainable forestry, organic bed and bath textiles and electricity from renewable energies. The hotel has a total of 60 rooms. The hotel is certified organic, which is why respectful and resource-oriented treatment is a priority.
The hotel also offers seven meeting, seminar and event rooms for up to 200 participants. The hotel is also equipped with a Roof Top Wellness Oasis with sauna and outdoor terrace. The vitalizing offer is broadly diversified: Aroma massages, Shiatsu, ayuverdic massages and Qi Gong are only a part of the varied offer. Only trained therapists and certified natural cosmetics are employed here.
The in-house restaurant Bistro Bardot convinces with vegetarian and Mediterranean organic cuisine. The offer is divided into vegetarian, vegan and raw food and offers from numerous tapas to fresh salads, tarte flambée and weekly changing desserts for every guest something to his taste. Selected wines and tasty cocktails await you in the evening in the lounge bar. At the Almodovar Hotel you can stay overnight, eat and relax with a clear conscience.
- Reception Hours: 24 hours
- Restaurant hours: 07:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Card Payment: EC, Visa, Master
- Price Level: Corresponding to other 4-stars hotels in Berlin. According to season single rooms starting at 79,00 euro, double room from 89,00 euro.
- Gastronomical Concept: Modern vegetarian organic cuisine, also vegan dishes. The Restaurant Bardot serves vegetarian and vegan creations in mediterranean style in organic home-made quality.
- Parking: The hotel has its own parking garage but cars can also be parked in the streets around the hotel.