The slogan of kopps Berlin says: Enjoy local healthy food. The chiefs have the focus on elevated, creative vegetable kitchen with seasonal and local ingredients. In the restaurant, which is placed in Koppenplatz, the freshly harvested vegetables are mostly processed on the same evening. A large number of the ingredients come from the surrounding area of Berlin and a gardening workshop for disabled in West Berlin.
What’s special: There are no typical main dishes and no menu, as the restaurant is working with small local farmers and the dishes change depending on what the harvest brought. The main dishes cost between 14.00 – 19.00 Euro. From 06:00 pm - 07:30 pm the restaurant offers an easy-going come together with a 3-course menu for 19.00 Euro per person. Everybody is welcome to join!
On the weekend and holidays a wide brunch buffet can be found. Besides two seasonal cold and warm dishes and brunch classics like bread, fruit salad or pancakes, they have scrambled egg, cheese and ham in vegan versions as well.
Whats making kopps Berlin so special is the comfortable but stylish atmosphere. The concept is unique and worth giving a try.
- Mon - Fri: 06:00 pm - open end (kitchen until 10:00 pm)
- Sat, Sun & Holidays: 09:30 am - 10:00 pm (brunch until 04:00 pm)
- Price Level: main dishes between 14.00 - 19.00 Euro
- Card Payment: EC, Mastercard, Visa, Amex
- Parking: At cost in the street, parking space somewhat difficult though