Pink salmon, sweet or rustic Blinis (a kind of filled pancake), the buckwheat groats "Kascha", quark and fresh fruit get set up next to the finest caviar at their exquisite buffet. What culinary delicacies will be on the table exactly in the end is a surprise, since the composition changes every week.
The Top10 Berlin tip: Also stars and celebrities like to eat here, for example movie producer Andreas Grosch (The Perfume, Monster, journalist Henryk M. Broder or gourmet chef Christian Lohse.
- Monday to Friday: 12:04 pm - 10:00 pm
- Saturday, Sunday and holidays: 10:04 - 10:00 pm
- Price Level: Brunch around 12,00 euro per person
- Card Payment: EC, Mastercard, Visa
- Reservation: Required
- Parking: In the street
- Brunch Hours: Sunday and holidays: 10:00 am - 03:30 pm
- Remark: Owing to their ample buffet, the restaurant is ideal for private functions. The Grüne Lampe (75 seats) can be booked for company funcions, birthday parties and Christmas functions. Russian live music is played for groups of 25 persons and up.