They offer a giant breakfast card, all breakfasts are priced between 6 - 15 euros. You can have anything starting with the hearty Tomasa Breakfast with grilled pork to the sweet breakfast with yummy raspberry pancakes. Until 4:00 pm they offer as well a selection of breakfast tapas for you to choose from.
Especially for families with children the Tomasa is the place to go: The Tomasa is right next to a miniature petting zoo and the family-friendly Viktoriapark with its waterfall. And the Tomasa cannot only be found at Kreuzberg: They have two more cafés at Friedenau and Zehlendorf and no matter which of the three you choose: You cannot go wrong with your pick.
- Sunday to Thursday: 09:00 am - 01:00 am
- Friday and Saturday: 09:00 am - 02:00 am
- Parking: Difficult
- Card Payment: EC, Visa, Mastercard, Amex
- Reservation: Recommended under phone +49 30 81 00 98 85
- Other Cafés: Friedenau: Hauptstraße 85, 12159 Berlin; Zehlendorf: Berliner Straße 8 - 8a, 14169 Berlin; Golfclub Kallin: Am Kallin 1 at 14641 Nauen