Adopting an animal at Tierpark Berlin in Friedrichsfelde is an original idea for a present for all friends of the animal kingdom and with the required donation also a true act of charity. Your donation will go towards the well-being of your adopted animal.
If you think that adopting or sponsoring an animal is extremely expensive, you're wrong. Of course, the cost for upkeep of a big animal like a Zebra can easily rach 1000 euro but there are also more economic offers: if you want to adopt a Silky Chicken or a blotched upside-down catfish from the Congo animals, you will start with as little as 100 euro per year.
Your adoption or sponsorship will be ackknowledged with a corresponding certificate with a photo of "your" animal. On top of that you will receive the Tierpark Newsletter for Sponsors twice a year with news about the Tierpark and the animals living there.
100 euro is the adoption fee for a medium-sized animal, like a Somali Black-headed Sheep for example. If you are willing to spend 250,00 euro, you cannot only get the sponsorship for a reindeer or a raccoon, you will also be invited for an exclusive visit with the animal. After a tour through the zoo, you will accompany a zoo warden to meet "your" animal in the zoo.
Good to know: The sponsorship ends automatically after one year.
Holiday program at Tierpark Friedrichsfelde from October 20 - October 22, 2020: https://www.tierpark-berlin.de/de/erlebnis-tierpark/fuehrungen/herbstferien.
- Monday to Friday: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Price Level: Prices for a one-year sponsorship of an animal start at 100,00 euro, depending on the animal
- Applying for Sponsorship: Phone +49 30 25 40 12 90 or vial e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parking: Parking fees (without time limit, pay with coins when reaching the exit barrier): 4,00 euro
- Holiday program at Tierpark Friedrichsfelde : from October 20 - October 22, 2020: https://www.tierpark-berlin.de/de/erlebnis-tierpark/fuehrungen/herbstferien.