The nhow hotel close to the Spree in Berlin-Friedrichshain rocks New Year's Eve under the theme of "Studio 54" and offers a champagne reception, a huge buffet and two party areas with a band and a DJ as well as lots of glitter and glamour to guarantee a fabulous start into 2019.
The tickets for the Studio 54 party come with two different options. The dinner option costs 159.00 Euro per person and includes the champagne reception with the New Year's buffet with live cooking station, drinks such as beer, wine and soft drinks as well as the party with live band and DJ. The DIsco ticket costs 49.00 Euro per person and offers access to the party from 10:00 pm on as well as drinks such as beer, wine and soft drinks.
The rooftop terrace of the nhow offers a magnificent view over the Spree to the Oberbaumbrücke, the most beautiful bridge in Berlin. This is the perfect location for a phenomenal view of the fireworks over Kreuzberg.
If you do not want to be on the road after midnight, but would like to fall asleep right away, you can book a junior suite with a view of the Spree in the nhow - then the New Year will start comfortably and with the best view of Berlin.
New Years's Eve at nhow BerlinStralauer Allee 3
- New Year's Eve: from 07:00 pm on
- Price Level: Party with buffet: 159.00 Euro | Party: 49.00 Euro
- Reservation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Card Payment: Mastercard, Amex, VISA, Diners, Maestro
- Parking: There are free parking spaces in front of the house, otherwise the parking in the underground garage costs 1.00 Euro per hour, after 6 hours a daily rate of 16.00 Euro applies.