The staff calls the place a "walk-in cook book", because small tables show up to 18 different recipes with their ingredients for either 2 or 4 people. This means if a recipe only requires clove of garlic and a dash of something, you can get the exact mini-quantities right there and then without having to buy a big package of anything.
And while looking for what to eat together, you can check out your date's dining preferences, since the way to the heart is through the stomach. Once at home, the shared cooking avoids these uncomfortable silences since both are involved in the activity.
- Wednesday to Saturday: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm
- Other stores: Bergmannstraße 94, 10961 Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Price Level: Dishes between 2,00 euro - 10,00 euro per person.
- Card Payment: EC, Visa, Mastercard
- Parking: Free parking in the street, parking at cost in the car park of Kaiser-Wilhelm-Passage.