The historic Berlin bathing palace in Neukölln was already extensively renovated in 2009 and shines in new splendor. Stadtbad Neukölln celebrated its centenary year in 2014. For this event the German postal authority has issued a special commemorative stamp for the event. Yet the pool is not a museum, but a particularly beautiful swimming pool, which is still used be the Berliners. One more reason check out this beautiful Neukölln swimming pool!
The swimming hall is high and spacious, adorned with high columns and mosaics, the roof garden boasts an ample sauna area. Experience a "romantic swim" on Saturdays and Sundays with dimmed lights and underwater music.
Stadtbad NeuköllnGanghoferstraße 3
- Closing time: 30.05. - 18.08.2019
- Monday: Public Swimming: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm | women: 08:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- Tuesday + Thursday: Public swimming: 02:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- Wednesday: Public swimming: 11:00 am - 04:00 pm | Public swimming (limited number of lanes): 04:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- Friday: Public swimming: 01:00 pm - 04:00 pm | Public swimming (limited number of lanes): 04:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- Saturday: Public swimming: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm, 04:00 pm - 10:30 pm | games & fun: 12:00 pm - 04:00 pm
- Sunday: Public swimming: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm, 04:00 pm - 07:00 pm | games & fun: 12:00 pm - 04:00 pm | nudist swimming: 07:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- Ticket Prices: Main ticket 5,50 euro, discount at 3,50 euro; base ticket: Monday to Friday: 10:00 am - 03:00 pm: 3,50 euro, discount at 2,00 euro
- Card Payment: Cash payment only
- Sauna Variety: Herb sauna, Finnish sauna, Greek-Roman steam bath, caldarium, sanarium with colourful lights, phototherapy, soft tanning, intense tanning, massage, roof garden, cafeteria, diving pool, resting areas
- Barrier Free: Entrance door opens automatically, lift (key available at the cashiers), shower and restroom facilities for special needs, lift in the smaller hall, not all areas of the sauna are wheelchair-fit, 2 parking places for badge holders