Swimming is really the focus of this natatorium, there are no slides or other fun bath elements. So if you want to concentrate doing your lanes here, you've come to the right place.
The hall is light and spacious, the big glass wall lets in lots of daylight and the beautiful wave mosaic brings you optically closer to the water. As relaxing elements the venue offers a dry sauna, a sanarium and massages.
A couple of years ago, the facility underwent serious refurbishments worth 2.4 millions of euro. Since currently the entrance area is a construction site, the swimmers can only access the building via the back entrance.
- Public Swimming:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 06:30 am - 08:00 am
- Saturday : 10:30 am - 05:30 pm
- Sunday: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Ticket Prices: Main ticket 5,50 euro, discount at 3,50 euro; base ticket: Monday to Friday: 10:00 am - 03:00 pm: 3,50 euro, discount at 2,00 euro, children under 5 years get in for free
- Facilities Available: Dry sauna, Sanarium, facial tanning, soft tanning, intense and intense-plus tannning, turbo tanning with integrated facial tanning
- Courses: Aquafitness