50 different artists have designed the rooms of the hotel in their own individual way.
A room with an interior striped entirely black and white, a room with a manniquin dancing on the table, another room with the golden "king bed" and "the nest" where a supersized beak hangs above the bed are just some examples of their extraordinary rooms. It really does pay off to keep your eyes open and your spirit awake at the Arte Luise.
- Reception Hours: 24 hours
- Restaurant Hours: From noon on (German-Mediterranian cuisine and regional specialties)
- Breakfast Hours: 07:30 am - 10:00 am (breakfast buffet)
- Parking: Parking spaces in their underground parking facility can be reserved (15,00 euro/day)
- Card Payment: Visa, Mastercard, EC
- Room Rates: starting at 35,00 euro (single room with shared bathroom) to 299,00 euro.
- Breakfast Price: 11,00 euro/person
- Additional Info: free access to an internet terminal, a small shop for drinks and snacks and a book shop with Berlin literature