Only well-conserved items are purchased here. Select brand like petit bateau, Cyrillus, Lacoste, Jacardi and Hilfiger hang along nice pieces by H&M or Miss Sixty.
The shop is painted all white and the clothing is sorted on its hangers by colour and size.
- Monday: 02:00 - 06:00 pm
- Tuesday to Friday: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Saturday: 02:00 - 06:00 pm
- Parking: Most parking spaces in the area are at cost. You can however continue your shopping spree on close-by Schlossstraße and use the car park of the BioCompany if you are shopping for groceries anyway.
- Card Payment: EC
- Price Level: The price scale is quite varied. A well-preserved brand children's jacket (ie Finkid) can cost up to 60,00 euro. Other items are considerably cheaper. Examples: water wings: 1,00 euro, H&M summer dress: around 3,50, T-shirt (no brand): 1,00 - 3,50 euro
- Particularity: For the kids to be entertained while mommy is shopping, there is a giant kid's grocer's store in the shop. The grocer's itself is not for sale (the grandfather of the current owner built it for her mother). Kids are allowed to play with it though.