The Amitola shop next to the cosy family café is the originaly "seed" from which this place has grown. Everything started in 2007 with this shop for select second hand fashion for children. In 2009 the child-friendly café Amitola with creativity and other workshops and seminars.
Also the shopping variety of the little store has continously been enlarged. Amitola still sells nice and well-kept second hand clothing for children in the sizes 50-164. They don't maintain a warehouse, the clothes in the sotre are nearly completely replaced every week. Clothes apart, the second hand range incluces high-end strollers and prams, toys, children's books and travel beds for kids.
Next to the second hand side of the business, they's also taken up a line of new clothing by Sterntaler, Maximo, Celavie, Kumja and Mankuka.
If you are going there without clear intentions and just want to be inspired can swing by the family café. Not only does the Amitola offer coffee and cake, they prepare a real lunch every day. Also birthday parties for children can be organised here.
Amitola LadenKrossener Straße 35
- Monday to Friday: 10:00 am - 06:30 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Parking: At cost in the street
- Card Payment: EC for purchases of 10,00 euro and up
- Reservation: Recommended for the breakfast on weekends due to the high demand. Equally advisable for children's birthday parties, reservations can be made via the website.