Year after year more than one million party enthusiasts come here to be a part of the New Year's Party at Brandenburger Tor. The party mile is located in the district of Tiergarten on Straße des 17. Juni between Brandenburger Tor and Siegessäule. You need to be there early, best in the afternoon to secure your spot in the party zone. If you succeed in getting there, you will be treated with giant show with well-known stars for free - add to that party tents and catering stations.
The hit of the party are the enormous fireworks at midnight with the Brandenburger Tor as a spectacular backdrop.
Good to know: You may not bring your own fireworks to the party, also bottles and sharp objects are totally off limits. Vendors on site will take care of thirsty and hungry souls on Straße des 17. Juni.
- Party Mile at Brandenburger Tor:
- Live program on stage: from 07:00 pm on
- Entrance: Free of charge
- Parking: No parking available in the entire area
- Attention:: Rigid security controls are in place before you get into the party zone. Private fireworks of any kind are not allowed. The same goes for sharp or pointed objects and items which could be weaponized.
- Remark: The New Year's Party at Brandenburger Tor is an open air event. Next to vendors and tents there is no other roof available. No reservations are taken.