Also 2014 will be no exception: between 24 November and 28 December, the area in front of Rotes Rathaus will unfold its special Christmas magic again. While ice skaters big and small make their circles on the rink of 600 square metres, a sea of light from the market booths and the giant ferris wheel fill the air with magic.
A special element of fun for the kids is the ice master Polar Bear Sven who makes sure that the ice gets a proper Zamboni treatment every hour.
- Monday to Friday: noon - 10:00 pm
- Christmas Eve: closed
- Saturday and Sunday: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Boxing Day and 26 December: 11:00 am - 09:00 pm
- Entrance: free of charge
- Skate Rental: Skates can be rented for 4 euro (1,5 hours)
- Season: 24 November - 28 December
- Ice Cleaning: Polar Bear Sven give the rink a thorough Zamboni treatment every hour for half an hour (between a quarter to and a quarter after the full hour)