WeihnachtsZauber Gendarmenmarkt prides itself on providing a stage for talented craftspeople to showcase their work. From master ivory carvers creating amazing miniatures from fossil mammoth to skilled flax embroiderers honoring nearly forgotten crafts, visitors can expect a wide variety of discoveries. In a cozy atmosphere with heated stalls and tents, guests can experience the magical world of crafts up close.
The supporting program of the WeihnachtsZauber Gendarmenmarkt 2023 promises a wide range of unique walk acts and impressive performances in acrobatics and juggling that will enchant visitors in the most unexpected places of the market.
For gourmets, the Christmas market offers a culinary journey in a class of its own, presented by top chefs. From exquisite snacks to sophisticated gourmet menus, guests can enjoy these culinary delights in a cozy, heated dining area. It is advisable to book a table in advance.
A significant portion of the proceeds from the tickets, which can also be purchased online this year, will be donated to charitable projects and organizations. These include the Jenny De la Torre Foundation, the Stephanus School and the Christmas Children's Classical Gala at the renowned Konzerthaus Berlin. The partnerships with Berlin-Mitte and Addis Ababa-Lideta are also supported.
- Daily : 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Christmas Eve : 12:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- New Year's Eve: 12:00 pm - 01:00 am
- Ticket Prices: 1,00 euro, children up to 12 years free (Monday to Friday: 11:00 am - 02:00 pm free admission except for holidays; New Year's Party: 6,00 euro per person, tickets sold on the christmas market)
- Parking: Underground car park on Bebelplatz