The architecture of the hostels lobby feels not in vain like a nave - in the 19th century the beautiful brick building was a women's convent. Today it is multitasking as reception and breakfast room, lounge and snooker den.
Nowadays the guests sleep in spacious high dorms which are astonishingly calm since the hostels is located in a nice interior patio behind St. Clemens Church. Every now and then you will see a nun scurrying through the quiet pation.
The guests however are right in the thick of Berlin. In the same area as Potsdamer Platz, the Three Little Pigs hostel is the ideal starting point to explore Berlin's must-see sights quickly without losing time.
- Front Desk: 24 hours
- Price Level: Starting around 10 euro per night and bed up to 46 euro for a single room with private bathroom
- Card Payment: Visa, Mastercard, EC
- Reservation: Recommended
- Parking: A limited number of free parking spaces are available in the patio, the hostel is well-communicated to the public transport with S-Bahn station Anhalter Bahnhof
- Internet: Free WIFE in the entire building
- Breakfast: Until 11:00 am for around 6,00 euro, beverages included (breakfast until noon on weekends)