Whether Funk, Soul, German and international Hip Hop or Nu-Jazz, the new and second hand vinyl records all have a soul at Soultrade. That's why not only collectors but also DJs buy music in this well-stocked record store in Berlin-Neukölln.
The offer in the shop with the relaxed atmosphere is manifold: Besides the above mentioned classics of Black Music, like Soul, Funk and RNB, you will also find Jazz, Hip Hop, Disco, Boogie, Folk, Reggae, Afro Indie and electronic music.
The shop invites you to browse, two turntables are for listening. The record store also has an amazing selection of specialist books, music literature and music biographies.
All records, are selected with a lot of love and competence. Any customer who wishes to have a conversation will receive very good advice in this specialist shop. If you prefer to look for yourself, you will be left alone. A shop for everyone who always vinyl or is about to discover it.
- Monday to Friday: noon - 08:00 pm
- Samstag: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Offer: new and second hand records, small assortment of compact discs, earphones, bags
- Musical Genre: HipHop, Rn’B, Breaks, Rare Groove, Reggae, Dancehall, Nu-Jazz, Jazz
- Parking: available
- Public Transport: underground station Schönleinstraße (U 8)