This fairy-tale like shisha bar is somewhat hidden away, but stars like Daniel Brühl, Fahti Akin or Grace Jones have been seen puffing it away here. The Orient Lounge is located on the first floor of Heinrichplatz's venue Rote Harfe.
This tasteful lounge offers far more than shishas in a welcoming atmosphere, the food served there is quite spicy and over 100 cocktails are waiting for you to try them. If the big restaurant room gets too busy for you, you can repair to one of the calmer separate rooms, closed off from the main bustle with Oriental curtains.
Remark: Due to ongoing renovations, the Orient Lounge is currently closed!
- Daily : 06:00 pm -03:00 am
- Parking: Difficult
- Reservation: Recommended and kindly asked for, space for up to 70 guests
- Card Payment: EC
- Price Level: 6,00 euro/shisha
- Tobacco Flavours: Apple, strawberry, melon, cherry, peach, gin
- Remark: Mininum age is 21 years, also birthday parties and company events are possible