The Stadtbad Charlottenburg is the oldest swimming pool of Berlin and was built as "Städtisches Volksbad" as an Art Nouveau building. The Old Natatorium is exquisitely decorated with many stylistic elements and was declared a listed building!
The facility has been listed since 1982 and in the meantime the swimming pool shines with new splendour after a refurbishment. It was reopened to the public after thoughtful restoration in February 2009 with a grand ceremony.
- Monday, Wednesday to Friday: Public swimming: 08:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Tuesday: Seniors: 08:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: Public swimming: 10:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Ticket Prices: Main ticket 5,50 euro, discount at 3,50 euro | Basic ticket: Monday to Friday: 10:00 am - 03:00 pm: 3,50 euro, discount at 2,00 euro | Evening ticket (from 08:00 pm): 3,50 euro
- Courses: Aquafitness
- Sauna: No sauna facilities