A lift takes the visitors up. In the revolving restaurant "Sphere" you can experience Berlin on 360°. Reichstag, Brandenburg Gate, the Berlin Hauptbahnhof as central station are as visible as is the Olympic Stadium, the Museum Island or Potsdamer Platz
In the airy heights of the revolving restaurant you can both enjoy international cuisine and a typical Berlin snack. The Top10 Team insiders' tip: book your tickets in advance on the internet. This saves you long waiting times on the spot!
- March to October: Daily between 09:00 am - midnight
- November to February: Daily between 10:00 am - midnight
- Price Level: Adults: 13.00 Euro; children (4-16 years): 8.50 Euro; Fast View Tickets: 17.50 Euro, advantages: no waiting times, order on the internet, book a window seat in the restaurant.
- Tourist Info: Since May 2013 there has been a Berlin Tourist Info in the TV Tower. Start your sightseeing tour here and get stocked up with maps and tickets for the route right there.
- Barrier-Free: No. For safety reasons wheelchairs are not allowed in the TV Tower because a quick evacuation in case of a fire could not be guaranteed. People with mobility problems should think twice if they could walk down the 986 steps in case of an emergency.