Such a spot for example you can find if you walk through the woods and down a steep and stony path - on its bottom you will find a lovely bathing spot which hardly ever sees people - a great way to have a very private swim in the refreshing clear water.
- Open: Continuously
- Recreation Areas: Anything can be had there - from sandy beach to slightly sloping greens
- Cleanliness: Very clean
- Water Quality: Information on the current water quality in all of Berlin's lakes can be obtained from Lageso, the Office for Sanitary and Social Affairs under phone +49 30 90229 5555
- Bank and Ground: Sandy, sometimes a bit stony, gently sloping into the water
- Swimming Factor: High due to the dimension of the lake
- Sun/Shade Relation: Both options available
- Bathing Crowd: Rather on the younger side
- Snacks: None by the lake. The next snack option is Jägerheim Restaurant at Ützdorf
- Next Toilet: None nearby
- How to get there: Best to take the S-Bahn to Bernau and do the remaining 15 km by bicycle on the bicycle road R1. Optionally, you can also take the bus 903 from Bernau to Ützdorf.
- Parking: Some inofficial parking spots in the woods