This boutique hotel is located in a carefully renovated building dating from the 19th century. The buidling used to the the headquarter of the former Russian secret service KGB. The 72 rooms and suites however have not been refurbished to represent the recent history of the place, the designers chose to go with a light contemporate, nearly minimalistic design and a modern approach. The rooms are furbished with TV, WIFI, LAN and mich more.
The decent colour combination were brought forth by Giuliana Salmaso and Claudio Silvestrin. If you want to be a part of the nightlife at Mitte, you can get ready by booking a session in the hotel spa and get the right outfit in their fashion store.
Lux 11Rosa-Luxemburg-Straße 9 - 13
- Reception Hours: 24 hours
- Price Level: Between 119,00 - 295,00 euro
- Parking: The hotel has its own parking garage, 18,00 euro/night.
- Card Payment: VISA, Mastercard, Amex, Diners
- Awards: GEO: 3rd best European Design Hotel, Conde Nast Traveler Hot List member, Stern Top10 Best German Design Hotel