The old catacombs turn the interior of the Rio Grande into a very special experience but its true highlight is the terrace which seems to be floating on the river.
The Rio Grande will tease your taste buds with creations like spaghetti with fried artichokes, schnitzel with potato salad, mustard gherkins and cowberry heavy sour cream or goulash with sliced bread dumplings - any taste will be catered for here. Top10 Team Insiders' tip: The Rio Grande can also be booked for private functions.
- Daily: 10:00 am - 01:00 am
- Price Level: business lunch 10.90 Euro, main dishes around 25.00 Euro
- Card Payment: Visa, Mastercard, EC
- Parking: In the street, difficult during the daytime due to office hours, in the evening after 6:00 pm no problem.
- Reservation: Recommended to get a nice place by the water.