The five-star superior hotel The Ritz-Carlton, Berlin at Potsdamer Platz offers its guests a noble afternoon tea that is unparalleled: Trained tea sommeliers introduce visitors to the mysterious world of tea.
Choose from 40 selected teas from the French gourmet brand "Mariage Frères", including such exquisite varieties as Lotus Blanc, in which each tea leaf is placed overnight by hand in a lotus blossom to absorb its aroma. The French teas of the "Mariage Frères" brand are offered exclusively in The Ritz-Carlton, Berlin.
The tea sommelières invite you from Thursday to Sunday afternoon to an exquisite British-style afternoon tea, served with the finest delicacies from the in-house patisserie.
The tea ceremony is accompanied by live piano sounds that are supposed to underline the special and relaxing character of afternoon tea. Afternoon tea can be accompanied by a glass of exquisite champagne to relax after an extended shopping day or a strenuous day at the office.
- Monday to Sunday: from 10:00 am
- Afternoon Tea:
- Thursday to Sunday: 02:00 pm - 04:30 pm
- Price Level: Afternoon Tea: 42,00 Euro per person or 54,00 Euro inkl. 1 glas of champaign
- Card Payment: EC, Amex, Mastercard, Visa, Diners
- Reservation: recommended
- Parking: Chargeable underground car park available