Their legendary cocoa sorbet - unique in Berlin - got an honourable mentioning of the gourmet magazine "Feinschmecker". And the flavours Passionfruit and Strawberry-Mint and so unbelievably fruity and refreshing that it will knock you down. Equally recommendable is their fruit ice cream with Indian mango and their milk ice cream, for example with self-made caramel.
One thing holds true for all their creations: the pure flavour and aroma is of utmost importance, that's why they have fewer but really extravagant creations. A large information panel informs the clients about the ingredients and the production process of ice cream.
- March to October:
- Daily: 12:00 am - open end
- Variety: 18 changing flavours on sale all the time, 5 of which at least are gluten- and lactose free sorbets. Specialities are the cocoa sorbet and the passionfruit sorbet, mango fruit ice cream, milk-honey-rosemary ice cream or the caramel ice creeam with self-made caramel.
- Price Level: 1 scoop for around 0,90 euro
- Card Payment: Cash payment only
- Parking: Difficult
- Additional Shops: Auguststraße 63, 10117 Mitte; Gräfestraße 7, 10967 Kreuzberg