A warm hardwood flood, green and white wall tiles and large black industrial lamps hanging above the tables - that's the ambience of Neukölln's Restaurant eins44. The venue is located somewhat hidden in an interior court, occupying the rooms of a former destillery.
In spite of its strange location, the eins44 has made itself a name in Berlin quite quickly. On one side this is due to the absolute outstanding food of a German-French background with a modern twist. On the other hand, the prices are quite moderate for "fine dining" compared with established restaurants of the same category in Charlottenburg or Mitte. A business meal at the eins44 is even affordable for young start-ups. Next to the evening card, the eins44 offers a lunch for under 10 euro.
In summer, the guests enjoy the terrace in the interior court.
- Tuesday to Friday: Noon - 03:00 pm
- Tuesday to Saturday : 07:00 pm - midnight
- Prive Level: Lunch: prices between 6,50 - 8,00 euro; evening card: starters 10,ßß - 13,00 euro, main courses 22,00 - 25,00 euro, 3-course menu 38,00 euro, 4-course menu 48,00 euro
- Card Payment: EC, Mastercard, Visa, Amex
- Parking: Free in the evening in the court of the restaurant