Next to Friedrichhain's Restaurant Schneeweiß totally white interior, its ample brunch buffet on Saturday and Sunday is well-known for. They serve some Alpine specialities like South Tyrolean bacon, mountain salami, fresh pretzels, Kaiserschmarrn, veal sausage and Bircher Müsli with fruits.
Their evening card invites next to classics like Wiener Schnitzel, a juicy veal goulash and Cheese Spätzle also some more exclusive and extravagant creations. Some of them are pheasant breast with Serrano ham, a cassoulet of beans and saffron semolina or the veal fillet with parsnip kohlrabi, shimeji mushrooms and pommes fondant, What about chocolate with plums, cottage cheese panna cotta and milk baiser as dessert - nothing short of a dream!
Share this location:Share this location on Whatsapp
- Monday to Friday: 06:00 - 11.00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Price Level: Main courses 15.00 - 25,00 euro
- Card Payment: EC, Visa, Mastercard, Kamin
- Reservation: Recommended after 02:00 pm under phone +49 30 - 290 497 04
- Parking: In the streets of the neighbourhood